Therapeutics: The Art of Restoring and Maintaining Wellness
- This course focuses on careers that help restore and maintain mobility and physical and mental health, such as physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, athletic trainers, massage therapists, dieticians and dietetic technicians, art therapist, neurotherapists, vocational rehabilitation counsellors, and registered dental hygienists.
- Each career is explored in depth, examining typical job duties, educational and licensure requirements, working conditions, average salary, and job outlook. Key concepts and specific skill sets are introduced in the lessons, allowing students to apply what they have learned to health careers.
- This course is important because skilled health care workers are in high demand and expected to remain so for the foreseeable future. The unprecedented growth in this field is due to an aging population with more chronic conditions, new technology that has saved and lengthened lives, and increased demand for high-tech services.
- Physical Therapy (Physiotherapy) and Biomechanics
- Occupational Therapy and Related Careers
- Dietetics and Nutrition: Dietitian and Dietetic Technician
- Speech-Language Pathologist, Art Therapists, Massage Therapists
- Support Careers, Biofeedback and Psychotherapy
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|