- Spanish 2 is a foreign language course that builds upon skills and concepts taught in Spanish-I, emphasizing communication, cultures, connections, comparisons and communities. Course materials are designed to support students as they work to gain a basic proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing Spanish and in cultural competency.
- This course gives students practice using the mechanics of the Spanish language, acquaints them with the cultural differences of Hispanic countries and help them gain a keen awareness of their own culture.
- Why do we speak Spanish so much?
- Things to do and places to go
- An Educational Field trip
- Venezuela: Values and Traditions
- Spanish Influence in Colombia
- Costa rice in the past
- Literature classes
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 9 – 12