- Spanish 1 is an entry level foreign language course that explores the Spanish language through communication, culture, connections, comparisons and communities.
- Course materials are designed to support students as they work to gain a basic proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, and writing Spanish and in cultural competency.
- The Alphabet
- Where in the world is Spanish spoken?
- Expressions for Greeting People
- Pronouns and Gender
- Structure and parts of the sentence
- Catalonian Culture in Spain
- Some Cuban Adventures
- Let’s Travel Panama
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 9 – 12