- Music Appreciation is an introductory course to music. Students will explore music’s various functionalities in order to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for all types of music. The course begins by examining basic music literacy and core musical elements such as melody, rhythm, harmony, form, and texture. This course also introduces students to the history, theory, and genres of music.
- The course further explores the relationship between music and social movements and reveals how the emergent global society and the prominence of the Internet are making musical forms more accessible worldwide.
- Music in Other Cultures
- Stringed Instruments & Beyond
- The Baroque Era (1600-1750)
- Classical Forms and Genres
- Life and Music in the Twentieth Century
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|
Grade 9 – 12