Language Arts 800 Fundamentals
It focuses on how to analyse propaganda and other forms of writing including biographies, autobiographies, formal essays and short stories. It prepares students for the higher-level literary comprehension skills required in the upper grades.
It provides hands-on experience with conjunctions, transitions, clauses, and common sentence errors.
- Reading Comprehension Skills- Reading skills and formal essays
- Composition- Formal and Informal essays, short story and business letters
- Grammar and Usage- Conjunctions, clauses, Parts of Speech and capitalization
- Literature Studies
- Nonfiction—Biography and Autobiography
- Short story
- Speaking and Listening strategies
- Special Topics- Etymology, note-taking and English variations
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|