- Spanish 3 is a foreign language course that builds upon skills and concepts taught in Spanish 2, emphasizing communication, cultures, connections, comparisons and communities.
- Course materials are designed to support students as they work to gain a basic proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing Spanish and in cultural competency.
- The Legacy of Spain and other cultures
- The world of sports
- The world of politics
- The world of TV
- Cyber language in Spanish
- Informational Forums in Spanish
- Remote Learning and Working
- Robots now and in the Future
- Rural culture
- A few days on the Mexican coast
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 6 – 8