AP Comparative Government and Politics
Comparative Government and Politics will introduce students to the diverse political environment. The course will compare six selected countries with respect to their political structure and policies as well as different challenges within each of those countries. Students will also examine how different governments solve similar problems and then compare the effectiveness of their approach.
- Introduction to Comparative Politics
- Political Structure
- States and Identities
- States and Markets
- Political Systems in Democracies
- Political Systems in Authoritarian Regimes
- Policies and Global Issues
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 450||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 450||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 11 – 12
- Drogus, Orvis, Introducing Comparative Politics: Concepts and Case in Context, 3rd edition. Sage, CQ Press 2013.
- Wood, Ethel. AP Comparative Government and Politics: An Essential Course book and Study Guide. 6th edition Woodyard Publications, 2013.