Physicians, Pharmacists, Dentists, Veterinarians and Other Doctors
- This course focuses on preparation for physician-level careers, including dental, veterinary and pharmaceutical, along with a look into the Physician Assistant and alternative medicine systems. This course will also introduce the topics of diversity, and the move toward an emphasis on social and cultural skills in medicine, in addition to academic ability.
- In this course, we will focus on the preparation for entry to practice, along with navigating the field once you are in it (working as part of a team, dealing with patients, etc.). In order to help you to best choose your career path, we will study different roles, responsibilities, settings, education needs and amounts of patient contact. We will look at things like the degree or training needed for each job, the environment one would work in, how much money the position could make, and the facts of the actual working day. Then, within each job group, we’ll explore important aspects that are applicable to the entire health field, such as behaving ethically, keeping patients safe and free from infections and germs, and following laws and policies.
- Physicians, Pharmacists, Dentists, Vets and Other Doctors
- Physician and Physician Assistant
- Dentists and Pharmacists
- Optometry and Veterinary Medicine
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|