Office 2013 Applications II
Office 2013 Applications II is a semester-length, high school elective course that explores the use of application skills in the 2013 versions of Microsoft® Excel® and Microsoft® Access®. Students will use these applications to design, develop, create, edit, and share business spreadsheet and database documents. This course provides key knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Introduction to advanced skills in Microsoft® Excel® ranging from basic spreadsheet terminology to exploring data entry, formatting, formulas, functions, charts, graphics, and additional features available in backstage view.
- Skills in Microsoft® Access®, ranging from basic relational database terminology to creating and modifying tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- Nature and Scope of the Agribusiness System and Its Global Reach
- The Evolution of Agribusiness
- Basic Principles of Economics in Agribusiness
- Financial Management and Budgeting
- Agribusiness Marketing and Sales
- Policy and Government Intervention
- Controlling the Market
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|