Language Arts 700 Fundamentals
It includes helping the students develop basic literary comprehension skills through the reading of biographical and autobiographical pieces, poetry, character analyses, and the newspaper. It develops vocabulary and spelling skills.
It provides an opportunity to students to develop their abilities in writing paragraphs, character sketches, summaries, and poetry.
- Reading Comprehension Skills- Nonfiction and poetry
- Composition- Essay Structure, Business and Personal Letters, Writing a Biography, report-writing
- Grammar and Usage- Adjectives, Nouns, Pronouns, Punctuation, Sentence Structure and Verbs
- Literature Studies
- Speaking and Listening
- Listening and Speaking Strategies
- Voice—Pitch, Accent, Pause and Intonation
- Special Topics
- Research Skills- Library and Visual Aids
- Study Skills- Note Taking and Summarizing
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
- Any music lullaby or children’s lullaby book.
- Any Dr. Seuss book.