Language Arts 600 Fundamentals
Language Arts 600 Fundamentals introduces more advanced reading skills, emphasizes on parts of speech and their roles including adjectives, nouns and verbs. It familiarizes students with roots, affixes and gives students the opportunity to develop their abilities in writing paragraphs, business letters, poetry and short stories.
- Reading Comprehension Skills- Poetry and Short Stories
- Composition- Paragraph Elements and Structure, Business Letter, writing Short Stories
- Grammar and Usage- Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and Verbs.
- Literature studies
- Fiction Genre/Type- Legend, Animal Story, Myth, Fairy Tale, Adventure.
- Nonfiction Genre/Type- Autobiography, Biography, Propaganda.
- Poetry Genre/Type- Ballad, Free Verse, Shaped Poem, Epic.
- Creating an Advertisement
- Graphic Aids—Charts and Graphs
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
- Any Dr. Seuss book.
- Any music lullaby or children’s lullaby book.