Language Arts 6 Fundamentals
Language Arts 6 Fundamentals introduces more advanced reading skills, emphasizes on parts of speech and their roles including adjectives, nouns and verbs. It familiarizes students with roots, affixes and gives students the opportunity to develop their abilities in writing paragraphs, business letters, poetry and short stories.
- Reading Comprehension Skills- Poetry and Short Stories
- Composition- Paragraph Elements and Structure, Business Letter, writing Short Stories
- Grammar and Usage- Adjectives, Adverbs, Nouns, Pronouns and Verbs.
- Literature studies
Genre/Type- Legend, Animal Story, Myth, Fairy Tale, Adventure.
Genre/Type- Autobiography, Biography, Propaganda.
Genre/Type- Ballad, Free Verse, Shaped Poem, Epic.
- Speaking and Listening
- Special Topics
- Creating an Advertisement
- Graphic Aids—Charts and Graph
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
- Any Dr. Seuss book.
- Any music lullaby or children’s lullaby book.