Introduction to STEM
- This course introduces students to the four areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics through an interdisciplinary approach that will increase awareness, build knowledge, develop problem solving skills, and potentially awaken an interest in pursuing a career in STEM. Students will be introduced to the history, fundamental principles, applications, processes, and concepts of STEM. Students will explore some of the great discoveries and innovations in STEM and review and analyze some of the world’s problems that still exist today.
- Students are introduced to several computer applications used to analyze and present technical or scientific information. They will also gain a higher understanding of the uses for images and measurement in everyday life. Finally, students will explore the kinds of strategies frequently used to solve problems in these disciplines. Throughout the course, students will have the opportunity to discover their strengths through practical applications and awareness of the various STEM careers.
- On Whose Shoulders Are We Standing?
- Education and Training in STEM
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
- How much is enough?
- How to Be a Detective
- Stem is Everywhere
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|