Fundamentals of Computer Systems
- The Computer Fundamentals course will provide students with an understanding of computers and how they operate as well as a basic understanding of how to manage and maintain computers and computer systems. These skills will provide students with the ability to configure computers and solve computer problems.
- Students will learn details about the different elements of computers and computer systems. They will learn to identify hardware devices and their functions. They will be instructed on the role of operating systems as well as how to install and customize the Windows operating system. Students will learn about networking and the Internet. They will also be introduced to security issues in order to protect themselves and their computers and data.
- Students will also learn about some of the software applications typically used on computers today, such as Microsoft Office. In addition, students will learn specifics about maintaining and troubleshooting computers, including managing files, backing up systems, and using the administrative tools in the Windows operating system. Lastly, the students will learn the basics of customer service and working as a help desk support technician.
- Computer Hardware and Operating Systems
- Configuring the Computer
- Computer Programs
- Protecting Yourself, the Computer and Your Data
- Security Threat Removal Tools
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|