- French 2 is a foreign language course that builds on and reviews skills and concepts taught in French 1 through further exposure to communication, cultures, connections, comparisons and communities.
- Course materials are designed to support students as they work to gain a basic proficiency in speaking, listening, reading, writing and cultural competency.
- French Products
- Demonstrative adjectives
- Markets in the Francophone world
- Health care professions
- Character Traits
- French Cinema
- France and Nutrition
- Physical Activity
- Illnesses and the body
- Art Movements in France
- Weddings in France
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 6 – 8
- Dossier: que nous apprennent les films sur la culture? – French film English Translation: Feature: what do films tell us about culture?
- Dossier: une histoire, deux cultures – French Film English Translation: Feature: one story, two cultures