- In French 1, students begin to develop competence in four basic skill areas: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Emphasis is placed on learning the present tense, the near future and the past tense in French I through thematically designed units. Topics include home, school, family, holidays, and daily and leisure activities.
- By the end of French 1, students will be able to communicate minimally by using short sentences, learned words and phrases and simple questions and commands when speaking and writing.
- Alphabet and accents
- Numbers from 0 to 60
- Masculine and Feminine
- A self-portrait
- The Educational System in France
- Familial structures in France
- Leisure activities in France
- Sports in France
- French meals
- Clothes and colors
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 6 – 8