Coordinate Algebra is a full-year mathematics course intended for high school students who have successfully completed general mathematics for grade 8 or pre-algebra. This course focuses on complex operations of integers and variables while incorporating algebraic techniques and methods in order to develop student understanding of mathematical expressions, and concepts involving linear, quadratic, exponential and polynomial functions.
Coordinate Algebra also integrates statistical theory with computational practices as well as to include coordinate geometry and geometric concepts, theorems and skills. Students are exposed to several branches of mathematics and will explore ways in which each one can be used as a mathematical model in understanding the world.
- Relationships between quantities
- Variables and Expressions
- Reasoning with equations and inequalities
- Linear and exponential functions
- Arithmetic geometric sequences
- Mean, median and mode
- Standard deviation and variance
- Permutations and Combinations
- Transformations in the coordinate plane
- Connecting algebra and geometry through coordinates
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Grade 9 – 12