Careers in Marketing Research
Marketing research is the foundation of all marketing activities because it provides the data needed to make key strategic decisions about products, promotions, pricing, and other key organizational decisions. This course will provide information about the process of investigation and problem analysis by using research to produce key marketing statistics that are communicated to management and used throughout the organization. This course concludes with the execution, interpretation, and presentation of marketing research.
- The World of Marketing Research
- Trends in Marketing Research
- The Marketing Research Industry and Ethics
- Types of Marketing Research
- Market Research Basics
- Managing Marketing Research for the Long Term