Career Explorations 3
The Career Explorations 3 course is designed to give seventh- and eighth-grade students an opportunity to explore various CTE subjects. Specifically, students will be able to learn about careers involving human-related services.
Each unit introduces one particular field and explains its past, present and future. The goal is to whet students’ appetites for these careers. Students can then explore that career in more detail as a high school student.
- Introduction to Business and Finance
- Introduction to Manufacturing
- Introduction to Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Introduction to Architecture and Construction
- Introduction to Marketing
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 125||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|