Career Explorations 3
- The Career Explorations III course is designed to give middle school-students an opportunity to explore various subjects. Specifically, students will be able to learn about careers involving business and marketing related fields.
- This course will help students develop personal learning plans/career learning plans through experiential learning and hands on activities. This course will provide you with a set of skills that will enable you to adapt to changes in your life both personally and professionally. The content of the course involves self-exploration as well as knowledge of the world of work.
- Introduction to Business and Finance
- Introduction to Manufacturing
- Introduction to Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Introduction to Architecture and Construction
- Introduction to Marketing