Career Explorations 1
- It is the perfect course for students who are ready to begin thinking seriously about their career goals. Specifically, students will be able to learn about careers involving careers involving human-related services.
- Each unit introduces one particular field and explains its past, present and future. The goal is to whet students’ appetites for these careers. Students can then explore that career in more detail as a student.
- Career Management
- Introduction to Careers in Health Sciences
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism Systems
- Introduction to Human Services
- Introduction to Consumer Services
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 125||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|