- Art History is designed to enable students to develop knowledge of the history and theory of art and the relationship between artist, artwork, and society.
- Students will research and critique periods, styles and works of art from early civilizations through modern and contemporary art.
- Introduction to Art History
- Ancient Mesopotamian Art
- The Persian Empire
- Egyptian Art
- Early Roman Art
- Islamic Art
- Early Medieval Art
- Italian Renaissance
- Caribbean and U.S. Folk Art
- Art of India
- Great Museums
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 250||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
Supplies needed to complete most projects, reports and essays throughout this course:
- Internet Access
- Students will need clay or some other modelling medium.
- Students may also need sticks, or other natural objects
- Digital camera