- Agribusiness Systems is a semester-length high school elective that introduces the business, management, marketing and financial skills needed to successfully produce food, fiber and fuel for domestic and global markets. This course will expose students to career opportunities in agribusiness.
- Students will learn about the components of the agribusiness system and how they interact to deliver food to our tables. They will also learn about the key elements of a successful agribusiness enterprise: economics, financial management, marketing and sales, and government policies and regulations. Students will further learn about the key business and management principles and issues for the agribusiness enterprise. They will be able to present an overview of the knowledge and skills needed by agribusiness enterprises.
- Nature and Scope of the Agribusiness System and Its Global Reach
- The Evolution of Agribusiness
- Basic Principles of Economics in Agribusiness
- Financial Management and Budgeting
- Agribusiness Marketing and Sales
- Policy and Government Intervention
- Controlling the Market
|S.No.||Program Name||Fee Component||Amount (USD)||Description|
|1||Full Time||Course Fee||$ 200||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration.|
|2||Flex||Course Fee||$ 400||To be paid by the student at the time of Registration. Student can select one more semester duration course free of cost.|